Welcome to Chip's Smokin Poker Blog!!

Please enjoy your time here!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Well, its cold here in Michigan, but I am glad to be back. What was supposed to be a two month work trip turned into a two week vacation. After being in Maui for 2 weeks and only working 2 days, I decided to return home to the cold. As soon as I get my pictures of my trip I will post them on here for everyone to see. Had a great time while I was there, for the most part. The guy I was working for had no clue of what was going on, so I told him to get bent, I'm goin home. In the end, I ended up losing money on the deal, but not much. A 2 week trip to Hawaii ended up costing me $150, but I guss thats not too bad, could have been worse. Ohh well, cant win em all. But now that I'm back, I plan on keeping my blog updated regularly. Please stop back, hope to have my pics up soon. Take care.

1 comment:

mimi2mik said...

Hey Corey! Good to have you back! I can help you resize your music thing. Just buzz me on msn.GL at the tables!

5th Street/Make-a-Wish Charity Game

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

VISITORS